;December 27, 2009 ★
WTF ANOTHER MALE MALAY SINGAPORE IDOL.
Ohyeah, I'm pissed, allright.
I loved it when Sylvia sang Mercy!
But the 2nd song not so much la. Lol!
After the results
Fatin sent me an sms saying:
"SEZAIRI FTW!"
lol! ^^
Anyway, I wont say Sezairi deserved to win, but grats to his fans.
I like his mama cause she very sweet! HAHAHA!
I don't actually hate him THAT much, though.
I just like Sylvia more :P
I'm talking to
Danial on MSN now, and he's saying how Faizal should have won.
WTF. I MEAN, WTF. HELL NO LAH!
Omg, at the beginning of the season I vowed not to be 'into' all this Singapore Idol stuff.
What happenedddd :O
And so right now, Alicia is on her flight to Tokyo!
I feel so weird sitting at the table and thinking;
"I love Chewy Junior donuts!"
and then realising that while I'm saying that, Alicia is on the plane to Japan which left at 10pm.
Aww, you missed the Idol results, girl!
LOL!
Have fun and STAY SAFE ah!
Make sure there are no 9-11 Al-Qaeda people on the plane.
Then you will crash into Tokio Hotel! (wait, that's a band right..?)
AHH, JUST STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN LA!
I wonder if you are going to see this post, in the first place.
Go and turn on the computer in your hotel and check here aye! :D
I'LL MISS YOU!
I wish I could fly somewhere on an aeroplane with my family and friends :o
My mama said we could just now.
Me & sis: To where?
Ma: JB.
WTH WHO WANTS TO FLY THERE WHEN YOU CAN ALREADY WALK.
Comeon, Amsterdam? Manhattan? Dubai?
Ohhh, Dubai!
It's only a little better than the rest, cause it's got all the big stuff.
That indoor snow place?
Thats like REAL snow, not the crap you find at Snow City here.
If you throw that snow at someone (you're supposed to with normal snow), they'll freaking bleed!
And another reason why I love Dubai...
It's in Saudi Arabiaaaaaaa!
We all know Middle-Easterners are good-looking.
And Muslim also!
WUAAAAAH~
I should be doing my homework now, with school starting on Friday and all.
ZOMG FRIDAY?!
Kk, ZOOMZOOM~
11:10 pm