HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;December 12, 2009 ★


Whats cracking you guyssss?
Thats a weird way to say hello :P
I wanna post about my besties cause idk what else to post about except complain about Ion Orchard, which will be a very VERY long post.
But I think the friend post will be long too. Not that I'm showing off how many friends I have (LOL.), but I talk about them alot :P.

Btw, I don't include my friends who are boys (I purposely phrase it that way.), cause this is an all-girls post.

But the 2 of you are listed below (: with my other close friends who aren't EXACTLY my besties yet ^^
And I also wanna mention my old buddies from primary school who I frequently chat withhh...

-Alicia (Yes, Sunil too -.- lol!)
-Ashley
-Haq (And maybe Ridha a little too :P)
-Reena
-Sabrina

-Sunil
-Yu Nwe


Remember ah, I still love you guys and my primary school years wouldn't have been the same without you (:

So, the list in alphabetical order, so the person who ends up last on the list won't complain ^^
Okay, so here i go!

What I love about you~~


Aqylah!
Aqylah the bestest! A very prettaye girl who is super-duper loveable :D. She's always been friendly. If I ask her to watch vids on msn, she will watch it even though she's busy, and she's kind enough to say the same about me on her blog :D. Both of us are not the straight-forward kind, like if a shirt doesn't look nice, we'll TRY to get the message through un-obviously. Then if we fail, we just try to sabo the person so she does not end up buying the shirt, which is ALOT of fun! ^^. I never get bored of talking to her too! When she's happy, she'll light up the entire room! And when she's frustrated, she wont take her upset-ity (?) on her friends. Not that it's good to keep it to yourself, but she makes sure she dosen't ruin other people's moods. She'll comfort you if you're sad too. So compassionate! ILOVEYOUSUPERSTARAQYLAH!

Dahlia!

Dahlia the wild one! She really knows how to cheer people up if they're sad; she'll make you laugh till you cry. So together, we're UNSTOPPABLE! She's the make-up guru, she'll tell you what looks good and what dosen't. She'll also advice you if you need help with stuff. Once you get used to her straight-forwardness (?), it's really useful! ^^. We live 1 block away, so I go to her house alot. Funnn~ And when she's bored, she'll take time to plan stuff for us, like going to the movies or bowling. She's the kind of person that you'll never get bored of talking to, she's so bubbly! And if there's someone bugging/irritating us, she'll tell that person off and back us up. Pro right? YOU RAWK, DAHLIA! ILY~

Fatin!
Ahh, Fatin. She's really friendly, always the first one who says 'Hi!' to you on msn the moment you log in, and then chat for a really long time. If something good happens to me, like I get a bf (lol!) get good grades, she'll always congratulate me! And when you do something good to/for her (like buy her a bday cake on her & Aqylah's birthday), the first thing she'll do is say, "OMG! Thankyouuuu so much!" and then give you one biggiant bear hug. Then after that she'll try and do something to repay the favour. Sweet right? She's also a sucker for fun and sports, and will drag you into the fun! When you go out with her, she'll compliment your outfit even if it's ugly. And she'll make sure that you have a rocking good time. ILYFATINSWEETIEEEE!~

Faridah!
It's always fun talking to her! We talk about almost everything, from underwear to how-to-do-math-homework. When I'm down, she'll always cheer me up in the lamest of ways, which makes me laugh! :P. You can trust her with almost anything- she'll even wait an hour for you after school, or for you to finish your food during recess so you're not alone when your other friends leave first, or she won't spread your secrets. Also, when I disturb her when she's busy, she won't ignore me. Yayyyy! Ahh, but I need to apologise for teasing her before. About being short. She's not short, I'm just abnormally tall. Lol! And the best thing is, after apologising she didn't make a big deal about it and now we're still freaking close! :D. ILOVEYOUFARIDAHLOVELIEEEE!~

Jannah!
Jannah the mama! If she were a real mama, she would be the best! All of us dream of having the perfect mama right? Like, she cares for you, at the same time is super hip and makes sure you have fun! Jannah has ALL of those qualities :D. She'll sit with you at the void deck below your block (YOUR block, she dosen't ask you to go to hers for her own convenience) and have a heart-to-heart talk with you if you need it. And she's patient, so she won't get annoyed easily :D. She's the one that never stops smiling when her besties are around, and makes us smile too! She's also the sensitive one, and feels like crying when watching a very sad movie. So we cry together! Hahah~ She also accepts hugs with open arms (literally! :P). ILYJANNAHDEARIEEE!~

Melissa!
Melissa the not-so-typical superstar, cause she's better! She can take something not-so dirty and make it horny! IN A GOOD WAY! (Is there a good way..?) I admit, at first I wasnt THAT close to her. But now after I got to know her better, she seriously rocks! And she's better than us at volleyball~. Lol! She always welcomes us to her house, then she lets us 'play' with her hair straightener and curler and all the other products she has. It was supercalafreakingfun playing Twister with her! Manymany guys would want to hang out with her. We KIND OF cheat for exams, like me pulling her hair and she kicking my foot. Fun lah, she! Hahah~ She's mature, but still chlidish. Does that mean she's not mature? Ahhh, idk. She just rocks! ILYSOMUCHMELISSA!~

Nadirah!
We've been friends since what, K2? Hahah! I remember last time she used to chase me around and eventually catch me cause I run very slow. LOL! She's always been by my side. We fight a little, but we always make up even before the day is over. Also, she always helps me with homework! She might seem tough and tomboyish on the outside (to a few people :P) but inside she's a real girly girl who likes getting pampered and having fun! Knowing her for so long, she's one of the few people who I reallyreallyreally trust ^^. And I'm happy she trusts me too! :D. She's all about friendship, and never fails to back her friends up or make time for us even when she's busy. She never fails to make me laugh, too! ILOVEYOUFOREVERNADDIE!~

Shahira!
SHAHIRAWWWR! Hahah, she's super outgoing, and is always up for anything, from Sports Extravaganza (-.- lol!) to Singapore Idol to going to the movies! She's all smiles when she's around her friends, and never fails to make us crack up. She seriously talks alot but we never get tired of talking to her with all the fun and crazy topics she comes up with! :D. Also, if you tell a joke that you think is really funny but comes out wrong and lame, she will still laugh so that you don't feel embarassed. Maybe she even gets the joke! (Not that she's lame, but she's really happy-go-lucky) Haiz, if only her mama lets her stay out later to hang out. She gets along really well with strangers cause she's friendly too! She tries her best to make time for us, and after school she and Jannah will wait for us outside our class! ILOVEYOUTOTHECORESHAHIRA!~


DONE!
I'm sorry if you're reading this and you're my friend wondering why your name isn't featured above. I'll list the names ah... (alphabetical order, duh ^^)
Aiwen, Amy, Danial, Fazira, Hamka, Syafina, Vivian
You should know my memory isn't that good, so tag me if i missed your name :P (sorry!)

Maybe you'll be in my post next year! :P

Anyway,
I have never regretted being friends with any of you, my besties :D. And I never will!
You have always been by my side, and made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Lol!

I LOVE YOU LIKE #$^)%&^ (o.O)
Together forever, ah? Pinkie swear! *sticks out my little finger*
TILL DEATH DO US PART!

Zoomzoom!~

5:11 pm