;December 31, 2009 ★
It's almost New Yearrrr!
On the stroke of midnight I will hopefully be here to update with a very short post saying 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!'
Aww, I gave it away -.-
But if my mama makes me off the computer, at least you know I tried! (:
If I DO post, you should know it would be exactly 12 midnight and my blogclock has been fvcked up for 2 months and I was too lazy to change the blogskin.
Btw, my computer clock is correct (is there anything called 'correct' time? Cause time is different everywhere, right?)
If that's true, I hope my blogclock for the past 2 months was Spain Time! :D
Anywaaaay,
I'll be counting down to 2010 (correctly ^^) on tv.
With my short hair.
Yes, my hair has always been short, but now it's SHORTER.
Oh, hell no!
I went to get it cut yesterday, btw.
Or should I say, my mama told me to get it cut yesterday.
Lets start with the beginning.
I went to National Skin Centre! (:O i should't be happy).
Mainly cause of my ****.
It's not the F word, cause if it was I would just say it with a V replacing the U.
I'm not saying the word cause it's considered extremely disgusting to everybody except the people working at the Skin Centre.
Okay fine. I'll say it.
I got a WART.
Damn, I shouldn't have made it caps.
But too late, I dont know how to backspace. :O!
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. If I knew how to I would have removed that.
Unlike you, I thought keyboards were like, A-B-C-D.
And yes, I had to LOOK for those letters.
Wait, how did warts escalate to that?
So, anyway.
I went into Clinic A (or B or C, I dont know cause I was looking at the angmohs, not the giant letters on the wall. All I know is that F, G, and H were on the floor below. Or above. AHH, STOP!)
The nurse/receptionist told my mama and I that our appointments weren't scheduled.
Go shit on yourself, lady who answered my mama's appointment call.
So we had to wait 15 minutes until the receptionist told us to go straight to the examination rooms and wait outside.
FYI, examination rooms are the places that are in charge of nurses where you get blood tests and blablabla.
So we waited outside room 1, until one lady went in and never came out. :O!
So the receptionist came to us and told us to go to room 3. I went in, thinking it would be a nice lady nurse spraying my wart with liquid nitrogen.
I was wrong.
IT WAS A GUY! YES, A GUY NURSE! WTF?!
And actually, he was quite cute. WAKAKAKA.
He looked abit European. I like Europeans.
ERM, like those people with Spanish pas and Malay mas. But more malay, say, 75%?
I can say he was cute! LOL!
So it felt weird lying down on the bed-thing so I told him I wanted to sit up.
Wrong choice!
I had to endure 5 minutes of him staring at the wart on my foot.
HAHAHAH!
He was very nice, cause he kept on looking up and smiling, asking me if it was painful.
I could only lie sit there and silently giggle. LOL!Then he stood up and said 'Okay, time for the liquid nitrogen!'.I shall not recall as I cringed my face in utter pain, horror and unglamness.THEN IT WAS OFF TO GET MY BLOOD TEST RESULTS!I know some of you have the same problem as me, you feel strange when you see needles and blood.Like everything inside you gets all twisted when you see them, right?Thats why when I did it last week I had to take out my specs and make everything fuzzy, and hug my mama with my other arm.When I saw freaking alot of MY blood in that syringe, I almost stabbed myself.Nah, I would be too scared to do it.And to think I was thinking about being a doctor/surgeon when I grow up.So, I will look at pictures of blood and needles every day until I get used to it and I have a less-significant fear of needles.Starting the day I die :DOk, back to the results.I had to take the blood test cause my hair was falling ALOT (I shall not explain in detail), and the consultant had to check if I had any iron deficiency, or stuff like that.I didnt, but one thingy was lower than it was supposed to be (Nicarodbchwvsabcen or sth like that, I dont get doctor talk) but only a little, so it couldn't be the main reason my hair was falling. So I just had to relax, lah.AFTER I FINISH MY HOMEWORK.*stresses*My mama kept my medical report, so I cant see it T.T.AND THEN WE LEFT AND IT WAS OFF TO THE HAIRDRESSER.My hair is already freaking short now, and my mama actually wanted it SHORTER.I pinched her hard in front of the hairdresser (btw, I didnt get my hair cut in those posh parlors) until she finally said, 'okay, no need to. *makes the -.- face*'So now I'm posting while looking like a boy.
I want to do my homework now.
BYEBYE!
Pee/Ass: I may not remember to update at midnight. But remember that if I dont, you have my blessings!
SEEYA!
9:42 pm