I should have updated 2 days ago but I was too lazy yesterday. SORRY! :P
Anyway, the day was awesomesxczxzc! Pictures are on Facebook :D
We went to JP and watched A Christmas Carol, cause New Moon wasn't out yet and it was gonna be Christmas -.-
But before that, we went to eat at Burger King and while Fatin and Aqylah were roaming around alone, the rest went to Prima Deli and chose a cake! (which I payed for and still haven't gotten the money. I NEED TO SHOW MY PAPA I DIDNT USE ALL THE MONEY! :P) Then, we bought our cheesy hotdogs somewhere else cause the ones at Golden Village are so expensive -.-
The movie was KIND OF boring at first, but it got so cool afterwards! At first I thought it was like, a horror movie which supports violence. Coward! :P. There were so many action scenes, if only GV Jurong Point had the movie in 3D! T.T. Oh, and the 9 of us got the entire LAST row! Heheh. I sat beside Aqylah, and when I realised that the movie was getting happy and boring, I checked the time. The freaking movie was gonna end! Wth, we spent like, 30 mins in thereeeee!
After the movie, we went to the 3rd floor smelly sushi place @ JP2 where Aqylah and Fatin started looking at some socks. LOL. The ankle socks with all those guys from Korean boybands which I am not interested in. Then I asked, which one you wanna get? Then they were like 'REALLY AH?!' cause the socks cost like, $4.20. Aqylah's was TOP (she reminded me), and Fatin's was G-Dragon from Big Bang. Heehee :P.
Then I remembered the cake, and asked Dahlia to follow me and the rest to go to Jurong Central Park and wait for us. So Dahlia and I rushed into FairPrice Extra and bought plastic plates, plastic cups, plain water (yeah, not coke :P), napkins, Barney party hats, and those blowing thingys that make noise. Total cost was around 9 bucks. Dahlia had to tell me that cause the cashier talked really weird. HAHAH! Then, it was down to collect the cake!
Dahlia and I went out by the wrong entrance. So we had to walk one entire round around JP to get to the Safra and JCP side in the sun. I could have sworn my face was blacker when I got home -.-. Lol! There were banglas taking up all the space in the shade (**** you!) so the rest were sitting on the sidewalk. When they saw us coming with the 3 big plastic bags, Aqylah was like, "Dont tell me you bought flour!". Heehee, you lucky. We showed them the cake, and Aqylah and Fatin were like, WUAHHH! Too bad we forgot to bring the lighter :(.
Since the Jurong Reptile Park was closed and Bird Park was too expensive, we had to go to the Science Centre instead. LOL! But Fatin had to go home cause her parents were taking her out :(. Dont worry, we didnt learn anything while we were at the Science Centre :P. We had loadsa fun instead!
To end this long post, I wanna say:
I LOVE YOU AQYLAH AND FATIN!
Dont make me feel paiseh, so tell me you love me too.
:D