;November 22, 2009 ★
HELLO HONEZ! :DI realised that I haven't updated in a super long time ~ 5 days.
Cause Fatin and Aqylah kept on pestering me. Heehee.
So,
PREPARE FOR A LONG & BORING POST! :D
ARTS CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMP~! (17-18 Nov.)Was super fun! I lost my ability to get homesick after 10 hours away from home :DAt first I was like, "bleah, I'm gonna be surrounded by strangers and it's gonna suck here."AND THEN IT WAS SUPER FUN.I'm so f***ing angry for not brining the camera! *slams head into wall*Now, the next time there'll be an Arts Camp is when the Sec 3's are gone. Nooooooooooo~Have another one during the March holidays?I'm gonna beg Hamka and Umairah if I have to :(ANYWAY,
the day was super exciting from the start!Met Dahlia at the busstop at 8, and we skipped a 185 cause we saw a HuaYian in it look at us and we didn't wanna be seen with turtle bags. Btw, we found out it was Umaira 1n1 afterwards, cause she and I ended up in the same group. Heehee! So a 502 came, and we took it. We saw it go near JJC, thought nothing was wrong, until in turned the other way. WHATTHEFUDGE! Oh, and guess what? It went STRAIGHT to the expressway. Dahlia and I were like, "NO! *looks outside at alot of trees* We're going into the middle of nowhere!" We decided to stick it out for awhile without panicking, saying we would get off at the first stop after the expressway and take a cab home. Ouh, too bad, it didn't happen. We rang the bell like, 5 times after the bus got off the super long expressway, and the bus still skipped 2 stops. Then the guy beside us looked at us and said (FYI, he's a total stranger) "This is 502A, it dosen't stop here." WTFH. We looked outside, and saw a signboard with an arrow pointing upwards saying 'Changi Airport'.AAAAAAAAAAH! Then we thought, where does 502 Express go? Ohyeah, ORCHARD. Shit! Then I called my dad to tell him the situation (yeah, I was panicking -.-) while Dahlia called Kieran/Hamka/Umairah, who didn't pick up. Lucky, Myrah called back :D. Told her we were gonna be late, hung up, and started holding each other's hands (?!) and waiting. After like, 30mins, another lady in the bus rang the bell. YAY THE BUS WAS FINALLY GONNA STOP! So Dahlia and I got off the bus and looked around. Cuscaden/Claymore/Orchard Road. Yeah, literally Orchard Road. We saw Orchard Hotel and Delfi Orchard Shopping Centre, whatever that was. And alot of angmohs! WUAAAHHH. I wanted to fcuk myself, cause I didn't bring my camera. ISH3! At least it wasn't around the hotspots like Paragon, Ion and Far East Plaza, or we would have walked right in with our big turtle bags and into the clothes stores. Heehee! So in the end, we hailed a cab and got back to HuaYi at 10.30 instead of 8.30. We made kind of a grand entrance. Lol! We could make a movie out of this experience! The Adventures of Hanna & Dahlia - Lost at Orchard Road. Box-office blockbuster hit lah! :PI was in Nadiah's group, separated from Dahlia. AWWW! Nevermind, make new friends! *Excited kiddish grin* The rest of the day was fun, we had hip-hop, cheerleading, choir and drama classes :D. Hip-hop and cheerleading were damn hard, but super fun when I learned to coordinate my arms and legs BETTER. I still suck :P. The groups practised for Arts Night too! Arts Night ended up okay, the groups which performed Hip-Hop and Drama were super fun to watch! After that, we wanted to relax, so the AVA guys played Lady Gaga's Bad romance! YAAAAAAAAY~! All the girls danced/ran around in a circle hand-in-hand, then Dahlia and I had to stretch our arms to let the BBoys go underneath and into the circle and start breakdancing. I LOVED THAT MOMENT LOL! And then, the dreaded NIGHT HUNT. It was some murder case thing. There were victims, we had to visit every one of them, and then find out who was the real killer. I had second thoughts about participating, scared of the dark and all -.-. Ehh, big girl scared of the dark. Cool or what?! Hahah. We teamed up with the Yellow group, cause we were dismissed right before they were. I got sooooo ****ing scared, I cried! Shit laaa, coward :P. The 'ghosts' were -Andylala as some mad surgeon, -Hamka as Granny Agatha (yes, fake boobs) who got killed by Andylala, -Zahra as the scary idk-what holding and crying to the care bear which was bigger than her,-Hanisah as the mum rocking and singing to her 'baby' which was covered by a towel, -Amanda as the scary ghost with the fcuking loud witch laughter, -Fykaa, Ardinie as Fatimah Rockers, and -Ayuu and Umaiirah (Azman-hiphop) as the skipping Fatimah Rocker twins. I hope I didn't miss anyone out! :(. I HATED THE FACT THAT THEY CHASED AFTER US AS WE BENT CLOSER TO HEAR THE CLUE THEY SAID. Ish, I always burst into tears when they did. LOL! Hamka didn't talk, cause it would give it away that he was a guy. Heheh, he was the scariest. He held the clue near his face, and when we finished reading it, he jumped up and scared us. TSK3.The game was supposed to be longer, but it was called off when people said they saw "things" that were not one of the facilitators acting. They described 2, one at the NA block which was crawling on the floor, and the other a little boy with his tongue stuck out and eyes open wide (terjojol seyh!) that was beside Hamka at the carpark. LOL, I COULDN'T SLEEP AFTER THAT. Hahaha, eventually I did with my Mr. Snuffles the green bunny :B. Day 2 was okay, shower water was damn cold! So it woke us up :D. Had fun at Myrah and Ayuu's station with the alot-alot of flour which ended up all over me, and Andylala's station, where we had to pass water balloons using, erm, body parts. Not private, ah! :P. Then we had to clean up, had a debrief with a super cool video of the Arts Camp, and went home. I take back what I said, I don't want a 2day1night camp. I WANT A 3DAY2NIGHT CAMP! :D
SPORTS EXTRAVANZA! (19 Nov.)
Ish, Fatin, Aqylah and esp. Shahira forced me to go.
Too bad Dahlia and Melissa didn't go :(
In the end, I didn't hate it, but I didn't love it either -.-
But it rocked to see Fatin, Aqylah and Shahira agaaaaaain! :D
I RAN 3.2 KM! Okay, I walked for 2 but I still ran! Be proud laaa :P
Then we went to eat at JP, Long John's.
I found out what Jannah's mama looks like! She talks alot too. That't a good thing, yeah~
HUA YI OPEN HOUSE! (21 Nov.)
I didn't like the first part of the day. Where we had to sit around in 3n3 waiting for people to come in. BORING SIAK! Not many people came also -.-. Soo, the performances started around 1. I put the videos and pictures in Facebook :D. When all the visitors sat down on the chairs in the hall, it was quite alot eh! :P Keiran was the host, super fun! Willing to embarass himself in front of everyone for more people to come into HuaYi :P. After that, there were super alot of people filing into 3n3. HEEHEE. So all the presentations started, I was so happy I wasn't involved. :P. After that, took the bus home with Dahlia, Hamka and Ji Sheng :D. Dahlia and Hamka kept on making me scared. Lol! Tsk3. Overall, the day was okay lah. :)

Ahhh, I'm so happy I'm finally done! If you're still reading to this point, THANKYOU SO MUCH! :P. Kk ah, It's getting late and I'm sleepy. Nites! :D
9:54 pm