Bleah.
I didn't on the computer for 4 days.
PRO OR WHAT?
My eyes are feeling better, I'n not rubbing them as much. YAY!
Was painful to look at the screen cause it's so bright, but now it's better :D.
I'M BECOMING A VAMPIRE!
I still have a sore on one, but I don't care.
Optrex rocks, Eyemo sucks like ****.
Or maybe mine is just expired. AIYOYO!
Soooo, it's way too late to update about the class barbeque, pics are on Facebook.
All I can say is I want another one XD
Arts camp is coming up, 17-18th. Idk what days that are.
I DUWAN TO SLEEP OVERNIGHT ANYWHERE OTHER THAN MY HOUSE.
I have issues with that, obviously.
I am sooo bringing my nightlight.
It's VERY bright :).
Currently obsessed with all them FBI programmes on TV.
Erm, the Mentalist, Flash Forward and Fringe.
They're so nice to watch and always have hot guys :B
NOW YOU KNOW MY SECRET. *smiles*
Project Runway and America's Next Top Model are fine, but they're getting boring lah.
Kk, I'm sick of blogging.
Peace out.
P/S: Adam Lambert's and Kris Allen's new songs suck to the core.
Seriously.
Kk, BYE!