HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;October 19, 2009 ★


Lazy to update, but I'm going back to the gym tomorrow!
XD
So I guess I'm just gonna do a quiz from Fatiin's blog :)


01. Who was your last text from?
FATIIN!

02. Where was your default picture taken?
MSN one? Oh, the IT Resource Room during music lesson. I WANT A MAC!


03. Your relationship status?
Single :D


04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Yeah :(


05. What is your current mood?
Bored. It was the same for 3 days -.-


06. How many siblings do you have?
2


07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Shiraz/Shereen. And my name starts with H. Extra, kan?


08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Gym. Got air-con and sweaty guys. CHEY! Cancel the guy part out :P


09. Have a crazy side?
Obviously.


10. Ever had a near death experience?
I CHOKED ON MY LOLLIPOP. See, thats why I don't like ChupaChups.


11. Something you do a lot?
Fart. Eh no, eat my Snickers. I ate 3 today! :)


12. Angry at anyone?
Not right now


13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
I think I forgot who I like. OH YEAH. Cause I shy lah.


14. When was the last time you cried?
THIS MORNING I WATCHED BLOOD DIAMOND! Then at the ending I cried :'( Lol!

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
What's that supposed to mean..?


16. What do you think about when you are falling asleep?
Nothing, I'm just scared cause yesterday my nightlight fused. So I'm sleeping in the dark :(


17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Dahlia :)


18. What is your favorite song?
Everything except hardcore metal (-.-) and them non-english songs. :D


19. What are you doing right now?
Eating Snickers. Not obvious ah?


20. Who do you trust right now?
MY BESTFRIENDS!


21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
I'm not wearing one. CHEY! It's the HuaYi Sec1 Orientation camp shirt. It's so nice to wear! :D


22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
I kiss my mama before I sleep. Usually. So yeah, 3 times. Lol, showoff sia.


23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
DAHLIA SAPARI LIVES IN THE NEXT BLOCK!


24. Describe your life in one word?
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


25. Who are you thinking of right now?
David Beckham.


26. What should you be doing right now?
Sleep. But no one knows I'm awake :P Except for the maid, she's staring at me now -.-


27. What are you listening to?
Nothing, but I wish I were :P


28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
My mama


29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Maid. She has a VERY high voice. She yelled at me if I wanted water T.T


30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
Like DUH.


31. What is your natural hair colour?
Black or darkdark brown.


32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
FATIN AND AQYLAH IN MSN!


33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Leonardo Dicaprio. He was in Blood Diamond mah.


34. What do you hear?
Voices and music? Oh yeah, and my maid. She's talking to herself behind me :P


35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Straight, but it curls a little when it gets too long.


36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
I FREAKING WISH!


37. Do you have a best friend?
I have 6! :)


38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
My papa. AWWWWW! But his hands hairyhairy.


39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Duh


40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Socks are clothes right? And yeah, I took off my shirt in a car when I was like, 7/8. But had a singlet inside, lah :P


41. Are you happy with life right now?
I'm content. Not THAT happy, though. It's boring -.-


42. Are you currently jealous?
There isn't a reason for me to be XD


43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Who wears jewelry at home..?


44. What were you doing last Friday
Gym, I think. Nothing much after that.


45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Nope


46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Nope


47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
No


48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Sick lah. H1N1. CHEY! I had diarrhoea (did I spell it right?)/flu.


49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
9.30pm. I had to wake up DAMN early to go to the gym.


50. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
Neh. I'm waiting till I know how to -.-


BYE!

10:20 pm