HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;October 28, 2009 ★

DAMN BUSY WEEK.
Lol, that's just my excuse for not updating.
So, I'm gonna start posting since longlong ago.
PREPARE FOR A LONG POST! :)

THURSDAY! (22nd Oct.)
BOWLINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! Wish Fatin and Melissa went, would have been way much more fun. Aqylah wore her new coloured contacts! (the picture of her eye is somewhere below :P) Ahh, idk what to mention. Food at Chevron's bowling alley is SO ******* EXPENSIVE. The Fish&Chips was nice, but tasted like plastic T.T. Then camwhored.... Too bad Nadirah dosen't really like pictures taken of her. :(










FRIDAY! (23rd Oct.)
Got our results, my math was strangely my highest mark :). English, I'm satisfied lah. LITERATURE AND MALAY! :'(. I'm not supposed to do badly in anything english-related, or else my mama will bash me. CHEY. Now, I have to read storybooks my mama brings home from school. (she picks the books which won awards, WHICH ARE SO BORING.) Yeah, her school. I HAVE TO READ PRIMARY SCHOOL STORYBOOKS DURING THE HOLIDAYS. At least she didn't seem surprised about Malay cause I usually sucked at Malay for this year. I would blame the teacher who er, dosen't teach, (no names, ah.) but I must be a good girl. I SHOULD HAVE WORKED HARDER FOR MY MALAY. -.-


TUESDAY! (27th Oct.)
Went to Peranakan Museum at Armenian Street! I remember telling Fatin that maybe got maybe many Armenian people there. Idk whether they are Armenian, but we saw angmohs! Fun eh, to wave to random people walking on the sidewalk/in the bus. Then take pictures also -.-. POTENTIAL STALKER! There was this guy (blonde, white shirt with a giant camera around the neck. The picture not clear, I know) who I tried to take a picture of. Ohyah, and I managed to. Despo, kan? LOL! Then I forgot I didn't turn off flash. Then he look, and idk why Dahlia smiled and waved. Then he waved back and smiled at us. I TOLD YOU ANGMOHS ROCK! Anyway, I only took one picture in the museum, and not clear also -.-. We're not allowed to take pictures. UNFAIR. Got so much jewellry on display :P. Oh btw, in Dahlia and Fatin's picture in the bus, it's Syahiddin's middle finger :P









Lol, this is getting too long -.-
CREATE NEW POST! :P

7:18 pm