HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;September 06, 2009 ★


I'm posting twice cause I got the mood. XD

Sooo,
I buka puasa-ed with PASTAMANIA! Special mah, my birthday.
And desert gonna be a cake from Prima Deli. But idk what they sell -.-

Then tomorrow is bro's birthday!
I want Burger King, Ramly Burger and dendeng!!!!!!!!!!
But I hate it when there's fat. T.T
This was what happened the last time I ate Burger King's:


The onion rings there sucks. I mean, seriously.


Lol, I'm never eating onion rings again.
Fatin, Aqylah and I made that :P
XD

Oh, and before i forget,

THANKS FATIN AND EDMUND FOR DEDICATING HALF A POST TO MOI! (:

AND THANKS AQYLAH ALSO! FOR THISSSS:

Aww, I miss being called Hanna Banana. Since K1! See, I so legendary. CHEY!


6:58 pm