;September 15, 2009 ★
I AM 170CM TALL!
I bet I'm taller than almost all of the people reading this post.
WATTAKUA!
But I ain't saying my weight.
Ah, to heck with it. I'm not overweight anyway.
58!
See, I got confidence. Chey!
It's totally not fun being tall. At least with Singaporean Sec 1's lah.
EVERYBODY SHORTER!
Lol :P
I seriously hate people who insult others, then say they never did it.
Stop being such an arse, dude.
It's not fun being angry T.T
I broke my 50cent pencil cause of you!
[EDITED]
I still remember the guy I met on Monday's Bonsai Training.
FREAKAZOID! He took up 1 1/2 seats, cause of his suitcase.
Okay, it was on bus 99. I'll post the convo.
FYI: He's kinda old, around 55-60..?
*I go into the bus, upper deck damn crowded. I stand in front of the only person I knew in the bottom deck who went to Training*
Btw, this was at the seats at the back, where you can face someone in front.
Dude: *points to empty seat between 2 people* You can sit there.
Me: It's okay, no need.
Dude: Just sit down. *smiles*
Me: *smiles back* Nevermind, I wanna stand in front of my friend.
Dude: *stops smiling*
Me: *squeezes beside him and the Huayian, forcing him to move his suitcase -.-*
Dude: *starts talking about him not liking people standing, cause people can't get out easily. Then something about graciousness.*
Me: *Nods and smiles.* What else do I do? I don't freaking know this guy!
Then for like 5 minutes we didn't talk.
At the talkative guy's stop,
Dude: *looks at me and waves* BYEBYE!
Me: *smiles* Bye.
Guy leaves bus, and the Sec 1 girl and I start laughing.
Hehe, he was fun!
Okay, I'm gonna end this post with a warning.
NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER X 600
SEARCH FOR 'HONG KONG ON WORLD MAP' FOR IMAGES ON GOOGLE!
Okay, here's the full story.
I didn't really understand the latitudes and longtitudes thingy, so I asked my sister to help.
Then she wanted to explain about how come Hong Kong and Singapore have the same time.
(She has this cool Fujitsu lappie thing)
Then she goes to Google images to show me where Hong Kong is on the map, cause we couldn't find it on the globe.
(I said it was 'part' of China, then she disagreed and we fought for a while)
*skipskip*
She found a really nice map.
Btw, before I get to the bad part, I'll say that Hong Kong actually IS part of China. But not IN it.
Kk, I'm blur now.
ANYWAY,
So she enlarged it, lah.
The page loads, and there's this ****ing perv showing his ass up close!
Not just the ass, btw.
I won't go into the damn gory details, but my sister and I were FRIGGING TRAUMATISED!
She spent the next 2 minutes going "We did NOT see that... We did NOT see that..."
While I was beside her silently going "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
So now I use Yahoo.
I ain't using Google no more, man.
So, stop using Google images! Yahoo rawks my socks.
If you don't listen to me and you see that picture... (-.-)
KISS MY ASS!
Kk, gotta go now.
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~
9:39 pm