HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;August 08, 2009 ★


NDP celebration is over!! I have to admit, it was fun. Being on stage wasn't so bad eh! UG peeps were noisy backstage, in a good way :D. Had to keep on going back and forth, cause I needed to go toilet. In the end, just went to the boys' one cause it was nearer. Then Hamka started asking me for water, and now I still haven't gotten my bottle back. Im gonna tell his daddy on him :). The guys from the NCC and NPCC look so freaking macho in their full uniform! They changed the script at the last minute, though. Ji Xiang called it chikopek! I got my heritager badge! Even though imma Advocate, IDC! I GOT A BADGE! Uber happy, cause I had Faridah and Jasmine with me :D. Faiz likes Fatin! Not sure lah, I think so. But I'm not gonna say if she likes him back, cause she won't tell me. Play matchmaker sey. So while waiting to come on, Faiz started singing Michael Jackson, and talking to me in malay. Eh, my malay not good la! Mr Amran kept on coming in to tell Canna and I parts were going to be cancelled. So, my script got cut short by, say, half? Cause no time la, teachers talked slowslow. Wth la. Kieran and Umairah started getting impatient too :P

Anyway, when the UGs were on stage singing Stand Up for Singapore and some other song (I lost my script in the toilet), Canna diedie wanted to go on stage. So she started pushing Sing Yee and I to get on stage and do the wavy-wavy thing with our hands. I didn't want to, so I just screamed the lyrics anyhow backstage, but Canna pushed me out. **** her la. Chey, jk. I pushed Ji Xiang first, cause then I wouldn't be the first emcee on stage. Oh yah, Ter Ren asked me to get Ji Xiang on stage. I should be less violent, don't you think? ANYWAY, my hands were the highest :D. Damn shiok lah!

Then went home, slept for like, 5hours? Good, then can online late-late. Around 8pm pizza arrived, then I went to bathe. When I was ALMOST done, I say this bigbig black thing crawling on the floor. I wasn't wearing my specs, so I couldn't see clearly. But when it crawled, can see the hairy legs sticking out and moving on the sides of the round body. Then I got SUPER freaked out! I neh scream, cause scared fly into my mouth. Eeee. But I made sure I didn't drop any water onto it. In the end, I got my clothes on and ran out of the toilet. I FORGOT TO CLOSE THE FARKING DOOR! So i ran to my sister, complained, took my specs and went to look. The thing was gone. I tried to reach in to close the door, then something big flew past my face. WASP!!!!!!! WTFARK! I screamed and screamed and screamed and ran out. That THING bigger than twice of your damn thumbnail lah! I managed to close the door of the room, not the bathroom in the room. Then went to sleep, cause I knew the bigbig bee thing cannot squeeze below the door.

Woke up this morning surprisingly early. Had a damn nice dream, btw. So I did some homework, ate, then started to watch Prison Break on tv. IT CAME BACK FOR ME. The bee thing flew in through the window and flew around. YOU DON'T LAUGH, YOU HAVE NOOO FREAKING IDEA HOW BIG IT WAS! Right now, I still moving about in my chair so it won't come near me, if it's still somewhere in the house. Flying stuff freak me out lah. Aeroplance, heights, insects. Idk why my sister so scared of spiders. If tarantulas could fly, I go commit suicide before I even see one. Just seeing that big, ugly, hairy thing flying around with 8 legs, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Tonight I'm gonna pray like @*$(% to make sure the wasp-thing dosen't come back tomorrow. Anyway,

YOU EMCEES AND UG'S ROCKED IT ON NDP'09 CELEBRATION LIKE @$%#&(@$#@)(%@!!

10:11 pm