HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;August 30, 2009 ★


HEYAWW!
So, today went J.P-eeing with family.
Teacher's Day Presents!
Most of it is chocolates, anyway :P.
Special 'chers are gonna get mugs!
Ahh, secret no more.
So we went to NTUC, and Mama wanted to go look at the Cooking Utensils.
Weird or what?
So she dragged Dad along with her, of course.

So sister and I went roaming around NTUC.
THERE ARE SOOO MANY ANGMOHS AT JP ON WEEKENDS!
Not the old and buncit ones. The young ones with blonde hair and non-protruding bellies.
Hot lah!
Anyway, remember last time you used to get the sms about Coke Zero having the thing instead of sugar that causes cancer?
So, sissy and I sprung into action.
Went around NTUC, and shook EVERY bottle of Coke Zero they had on sale.
But checked if the staff were watching, then shake :P
Make it gassy, so people don't wanna buy it. XD
It's fasting month, and I saved lives! Wah, I feel so powerful.
LOL!
Then the whole way back, we started talking about cars.
Dad wants to get a 1978 Mercedes, the one that looks like a box.
I find it classy, sister finds it ugly.
People like her and my brother want the Mercedes E-Class. Or the Toyota Camry.
Oi, why want so much sia? You already got a Harley Davidson.
($#%
Then about whether bro should sell his Harley, and get a Merc.
Quote: NOOO! HARLEYS ARE THE KING OF THE ROAD!
Me: Oi, then still no wife at 24. You gonna die alone.
Bro: *looks at me with evil face*

Then we got home, buka puasa with some pancake thing.
Then we started talking about what we look like when we wake up in the morning.

Sis: What we gonna eat tomorrow?
Ma: Fried rice.
Me: I want Ramly burger.
Ma: Ah, eat that when we break fast.
Sis: Shiraz (bro) eat alot. Now so fat. Suckerr.
Bro: At least I don't look like a zombie when I wake up.
Me: Alarm ring 10 times and you still never wake up. (to bro)
Bro: Yeah, but at least when I wake up I'm normal. You and Shereen (sis) wake up looking like idiots.
Sis: Really?
Bro: Yeah. *looks at me* you the worst. You wake up your hair is all messy, and you keep on complaining that it's cold. It's not. You're just an idiot when you wake up.
Me: CHIKOPEK! You wake up just go watch your biker channel. And hog all the food until I got nothing left to eat.
Sis: Pa always looks the same. Everytime look angry only.
Me: Ya. When he sleep also got that look on his face.
Pa: *Finishes eating and starts talking about how hunky he looks with his beard.*


THE END! XD.
I want go sleep now.
Oh, and I said something REALLY HORRIBLE on msn to someone. Not horrible for him/her, horrible for me.

Happy 51st + 1 day birthday MJ!!! XD

10:00 pm