HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;August 06, 2009 ★


Hellooooo!

2.4km run was a total disaster. I walked alot, and failed by, idk, 5 SECONDS?! Wth siaaaaaa. I got, like, 18mins+? Somehow I don't feel embarrassed saying that. :D. Stayed back until 5, cause I didn't wanna go home and listen to my brother laugh at me.

So on the way to the bus stop with Dahlia and Faridah, this sec1/2 student councillor wanted to walk in front and said, "Sorry, ladies." WALAO!!! Smooth talker sey! IMMA LADYYYYYYYY! Then when we reached the bus stop, I looked into a bus passing by and he was friggingly waving at us! LOL! I don't even know that guy's name! Alamak, all guys should be like him lah. And today he was outside the class too, so Fatin and I said hello, and he BOWED. Gentleman sia! Too good to be true. I bet he gonna go home sniff Uhu glue. Go clone that guy a million times la.

Wah, the NDP celebration is tomorrow. I know, I only got a small part to say, but WHOLE SCHOOL. HOW SIA?! PLEASEEEEE help me! Idk how to tie my tie also!

Btw, today during ass-embly at ISH they screened this Michael Jackson video for 45 mins. Damn nice la.

9:55 pm