HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;July 27, 2009 ★


HELLOOOOOO. Almost like, 10 days since I posted? Idk ley, I want to post, but lazy.

I want to go abseiling again. And do it RIGHT. Fatin got a picture of me when I was upside down (pro photographer :), but I haven't ask for it yet. I look duuuuuuuuumb!

So, yesterday sister and dad went for the Liverpool vs. Lions match. WALAOOOOOO. Now I just feel pathetic.
1) I didn't go to JP om Friday to see Agger and Reina. REINA!!!! THE BOTAK HOT GOALIE! CCA's sooo have to be banned from being put on Fridays. That's when all the good stuff happen!!
2) I didn't go for the match. I could have gone, but I said no. WTFFFFF! WHY!???!!??!?!? ONCE IN A LIFETIME SIA!!!!!! Grandstand somemore. Perfect view leyyyyyyyyy! Idc lah, I would have paid 188 bucks to go see that matcchhhhhhhh *spits*!!!!!
Bright side lah, Gerrard didn't go, so the match wouldn't be any fun.
WHO AM I KIDDING?! STILL GOT EVERYONE ELSE RIGHT!?
3) When sister went for the match, I told her to take the binoculars. One reason cause it's dirty; she gonna get green circles of fungus around her eyes after she uses them. And her damn Nokia, only 3.2 Megapixel. I want Sony Ericcson W995! 8.1 8.1!!!!!!! Can see Torres' freckles like that ley!
Okay, back to the subject.
I was messing around with the binoculars, then I found out you can put the phone's camera lens near the binoculars to take a picture REALLY REALLY zoomed in. Geddit? So I went to sister, screaming, and told her to take those pictures.
In the end, she didnt. WTF KAN?!?!?!?!

I take back what I said earlier. I don't care if I get a seat beside a hairy shirtless Spanish fat man, I'll hug him and sing the national anthem with him!

I JUST DAMN WISH I WENT.

Whatever la.
So, today before school Canna came up to me and told me that Mr Amran wants us to be the One Advocate emcees for the National Day Celebration. HELL NO! I have very very very obvious public speaking issues lah dammit! So after school, I saw Mr Amran walking around the canteen and Dahia and I asked him if I was supposed to be the one of the emcees. He said maybe, between the Sec 1 Express One Advocates. Wtf la. I'm not talking in front of ANYBODY.

THIS WEEK IS SOOOO GONNA SUCK LIKE &*@%#$

10:15 pm