HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;July 12, 2009 ★


QUIZ! copied from Qyla's blog :P

A to Z:


A - Avaliable :
Single, but sooo not available. :D

B - Birthday :
06/09/96

C - Crushing on :
Idk ley. Wentworth Miller. HAWTTTTT!

D - Drink last had :
Water.

E - Easiest person to talk to :
Either Fatin, Aqylah, Dahlia, Melissa, Nadirah, Jannah or Shahira.

F - Favourite song :
Got alot lol! Michael Jackson - remember the time. Favourite since I was like, P3?

G - Gummy bears or worms :
What kind of worms..? Nvm, I like gummy bears.

H - Hometown :
Jurong West. Duh.

I - In love with :
Nobody :O

J - Juggle :
Oi, my 2 hands on the keyboard lah. #*$%&@.

K - Killed someone :
Nope. But I severed my toy bunny in half in K2.

L - Longest car ride :
Jurong West to JB. Last year?

M - Milkshake flavour :
Bananaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

N - Number of siblings :
Two.

O - One wish
I wish I had more wishes :)

P - Person you called last night :
I forgot. Sheart lah, I REALLY should eat more brain food.

Q - (no question)

R - Reason to smile :
I have a reputation of being funny :D

S - Song you last heard :
Marvin Gaye - You're all I need to get by. Idk, I like listening to dead guys' songs.

T - Time you woke up :
7.30am. To do e-learning sia. On normal weekends, it's 2pm XD

U - Underwear colour/pattern :
I'm not wearing oneeeeeee. EEEEEW, that was so gross.

V - Veggies :
Is tomato a veggie? ANYWAY... broccoli.

W - Worst habit :
Biting my nails.

X - X-rays you've done :
Idk ley. Once, when I was inside my mama's ****

Y - Yoyos are :
Bouncy

Z - Zodiac sign :
Zodiac is rat or the Aries thing? Idk. I'm a Virgo. Lol, virgin. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! *screams like a sissy*


Random Questions About You:

1. Spell your name without vowels?
Hanna Maria = HNN MR. LOL!

2. What color do you wear most?
Jeans are mostly black, tees usually beige/white.

3. Least favorite color?
Pink. I'm not girly.

4. What are you listening to?
Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds. Lol, I just realised how much I listen to old school stuff. Nvm, it's me. :D

5. Are you happy with your life right now?
Right now, I'm not sure. I just feel so despo for something I don't really know.

6. What is your favorite class in school?
1E1 duh. OHH! I GET THE QUESTION! Literature/Geog. :D

7. When do you start back at school/college?
Tomorrowwwwwwwwww! :(

8. Are you outgoing?
People tell me I am. YAY!

9. Favorite pair of shoes?
Sneakers are comfy. REALLY comfy.

10. Where do you wish you were right now?
Orchard Road angmoh-spying. :D


The CANS:

1. Can you dance?
Everyone can lah. But I'm not doing it in front of ANYONE.

2. Can you tie a cherry stem with your mouth?
How to do..? I don't eat cherries anyway.

3. Can you whistle?
No )':

4. Write with both hands?
It's nicer if I write with my right hand, but I can write with both. Oi, everyone can la.

5. Walk with your toes curled?
Yep. but very pain.


The DO'S:

1. Believe there is life on other planets?
I never thought about it.... No. Unless its ants. Ants are everywhere sia!

2. Believe in miracles?
Yep.

3. Believe in magic?

I'd like to, but no. Idk why, but it's fun to watch :)

4. Love at first sight?
Nope. Love at first sight = female whore alert. I don't fall in love with someone for his looks.

5. Believe in Satan?
Yes..?

6. Believe in Santa?
I used to, until I found out elves were cooler.

7. Know how to swim?
YESSSSSSSSSSS, and I'm proud of it. I got bronze!

8. Like roller coasters?
HELL NOOOOOOOOOOOO. Headaches, stomach aches. Soooo not worth it!

9. You could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows?
Not really. Lol, I wouldn't eat tarantulas. So berbulu.


The HAVES:

1. Have you ever been on a plane?
Nope ):

2. Have you ever ask someone out?
No.

3. Have you ever been asked out by someone?
No. Lol, you must think I'm a loser now. I don't like this question!

4. Have you ever been to the ocean?
Yes, and I stepped on a crab.

5. Have you ever painted your nails?
P2: I painted them with markers.


The WHATS:

1. What is the temperature outside?
29 degrees. I read newspaper :D

2. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Aqylah and I in the NLB toilet.

3. Who was the last person you said 'i love you' to?
My mama. I tell her and my dad that everytime before I go to bed. LOL! Suck-up.


CRYING SECTION:

1. Ever really cried your heart out?
Yeah

2. Ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yep.

3. Ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Yes, but I didn't like it. Alone is better.

4. Ever cried over the opposite sex?
Not to offend anyone, but that's plain desperation. NOOOO.

5. Do you cry when you get an injury?
Erm, P1. Lol! I fell in the parade square and my knee bled all the way down my leg. I still have the scar lol! UGLYYYYYYYYY. But not anymore, btw :D

6. Do certain songs make you cry?
Yes. The old school songs, actually, idk why. Lady Gaga dosen't make me cry -.-


HAPPY SECTION:

1. Are you a happy person?
Most of the time, yeah. Except when people die, even if I don't know them.

2. What can make you happy?
Happiness :D

3. Do you wish you were happier?
Doesn't everyone..?

4. Can music make you happy?
Yep. Ain't that weird..?


1. How many times have you had your heartbroken?
None! XD

2. Have you ever loved someone so much that you'd die for them?
Mum, Dad and Grandmomma. Idk why, but I wouldn't die for my siblings. Sorry, but they're mean!


LOOK AT ME:

1. What is your current hair colour?
Dark brown.

2. Current piercings?
No :( I soooo want ear piercings! T.T

3. Have any tattoos?
Nope, and I 100% don't plan to.

4. Eye color?
Dark brown.


IN A BOY/GIRL:

1. Favorite eye color?
Green or dark brown. O.o. But no coloured contacts, please. Only girls do that. :P

2. Short or long hair?
Idk ley, botak also can. Cause Wentworth Miller is! :P. But NO extra long hair. That one ugly and gay.


3. Height?
Same height or taller. Say, 180/185? But idc lah. Just NOT shorter.

4. Best clothing?
Naked, CHEY! Not to tight, not too baggy. And wear a tuxedo PROPERLY for formal occasions. Lol, I find it s**y. OMGG, did i just say that?!

5. What is the first think you look for in a guy?
Uhh, they way he laughs! I find it damn MACHO!


HAVE YOU EVER:

1. Been to jail?
No, people like me go to girls' homes. And no, i haven't been there either. :D

2. Mooned someone?
Mooned..? Wait, I'll check dictionary. Moon:
to gaze dreamily or sentimentally at something or someone. So, yes.

3. Laughed so hard you cried?
DUH!

4. Cried in school?
Yes. Lol, that was embarrassing to admit.

5. Thrown up in a store?
Nope. Dumb question sia.

6. Done something really stupid that you still laugh at today?
Yeah, but I can't remember what. I NEED BRAIN FOOD!!!

7. Gone skinny dipping?
Huh? Wait, I check dictionary. Skinny dip = swim in the nude. EEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELL NO!


THIS or THAT:

1. Pepsi or Coke?
Water/Mountain dew. Lol, I'm spoiling the question. Fine, Pepsi.

2. McDonald's or Burger King?
Mac's !


3. Single or Group Dates?
Never been on either. I'll wait and see.

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Vanilla. DUH!

5. Strawberries or Blueberries?
Strawberries.

6. Meat or Veggies?
Meat. I'm sorry, vegetarians!

7. TV or Movie?
Either. I'll watch anything I like :)

8. Guitar or Drums?
Guitar!!!!!! Or violin, but it's not in the question. Guitars are wayyyy cool.

9. Adidas or Nike?
Adidas

10. Chinese or Mexican?
Mexican

11. Cheerios or Corn Flakes?
Cheerios!!!

12. Cake or Pie?
Cakes! No such thing as birthday pie, right?

13. MTV or VH1?
VH1, but E ENTERTAINMENT ALL THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY#$%&@!!!!!!

14. Hair long or short?
Long, but mama dosen't let me keep until JC. LOL!

15. Like Brother or sister more?
Sister! My brother is 24, unmarried, childish and mean. Not saying my sister ain't mean, she's less mean. :(
__________________________________________________________________

So, bottom line:
I'm a crybaby (I'd rather call it sensitive) and is a sucker for old-school music/Motown medleys. Don't call it old, call it legendary :)

Signing out,
Billie Jean Junior.




12:53 pm