HEYA!

The official Billie Jean Junior,
HANNA.
Proud to be a member of ELDDS Zeste XD
06/09/96, presents pleeease :P
Remember to SMS me at midnight! :D
I hate cheesecake;
I'll hit you if you make me eat one. :P
I live in a world full of laughter
My best friends RAWK! ★
My life would suck without them ♥♥
Be afraid of me; I talk in my sleep :)
I adore comments, but no spamming, yeah?



Tagboard





Links

HUAYI-ANS! ★
Adzizul
Aiwen
Aqylah★★
Cynthia
Dahliia★★
Edmund
Faridah★★
Faridah+Fazira+Rasyidah!★★
Fatiin★★
Fazira
Jasmine
Jaspreet
Jiahui
Pei Yu
QinYan
Suzila
Toilet Bowl..?
Umairah
Vanessa
XinYi
Zahra

EX-XINGNANIANS ♥♥♥
Alicia★★
Ashley
Celeste
Danish
Jaslyn
Jialin
Pei En
Reena★★
Sabrina★★
Sarah
Shahreez
Si Ci
Weihan
Wubin
Yu Nwe★★

EXTRAA! But still ♥-ed (:
Fatehah
1E1'09 Class Blog
ELDDS Blog
6G'08 Class Blog

Archives

April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010


Credits

Designer : VANESSA
Others : PHOTObucket


;May 23, 2009 ★


BWUZACK earthlings, today is the first (and last) episode of ???. Today, we are going to talk/complain about American Idol and Susan Boyle. Yay them!

Okay, out of sleng mode. Fatin would know what I mean.

Gaah, sheart all those people tagging about Kris Allen. Except for Fatin, cuz she's nice, and Aqylah cuz she tlah spell wrong. Adam WAYYYY should have won. Allison also! Based on EVERYTHING. Im gonna KILL those people in tag replies!

1) Hotness
2) The fact that he can wear eyeliner better than me. TEACH ME!
3) The way he sings. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Wait, lemme try. AIAIAIAIAIOHOHAIAIYOE!



Cant friggin wait for 9th season next year. I miss watching Clay Aiken! Was like 6 years ago when i was watching him! Lol, extraaaaaaa. Nevermind, in 2 months I'll be watching Singaporean versions of William Hung, aka, me. ->->->

AHHHHHHH, i still cant get over the fact that Adam LOST! Lawl, when Dahlia was over she was screaming like hell when Kris was hugging his wife. Sweet mah!



Tag replies:


aqylah: Heyyaww :)
?? Hey?

aiwen: thx for tagging =)
Yr welcome lol.

SYN: well nice blog^^ oh man u r crazie abut adam!! BTW there is a crescetian who is so so crazie about adam!
Gaah! then gimme her number!

aLexL: Hey , I linked you.
Thankyou thankyou. Linked you. 2nd name seyh! :P

ashley: n tt crescentian is my netball senior...
Lol, i said gimme her number!

ashley: omg omg...long time no c...hope to c u soon!
Eh, you live 3 blocks away lol. last time i saw you was erm... nvm.

aqylah: But Chris Allen won. Muahahaha~ [:
No he didnt. Kris allen won. hahaaha, suckerr :P.

eee-dah: qyla it's kris allen... woohoo he win!!!
Lawl, i told her first. Lol, since when you watch American Idol?

aqylah: idc ! I didnt watch even a teeeeeeny weeeeny bit of it. HAHAH, peace!
LOL! Uhh, i dunno whut to say liao....

8:46 pm